我們的信仰 Our faith
1. 信全部新舊約聖經六十六卷書都是神的話，是神所默示的，是教會及信徒信仰和 生活的唯一準則。
3. 信耶穌基督是神的獨生兒子，道成肉身降世為人，藉童真女馬利亞由聖靈感孕而 生。為擔當世人的罪，捨身流血死在十字架上，作世人的贖罪祭，救贖一切相信祂 的人，第三日由死裡復活，昇天，在父神的右邊作信徒的中保。將來必定再來，在 地上建立神的國度，並要審判活人死人。
4. 信聖靈為保惠師，啟示感動，使人知罪悔改，並引人進入一切真理，居住並運行在 信徒心中，作成重生工作，並引導信徒遵行主的旨意，使信徒成為聖潔，過得勝生活。
5. 信人是照著神的形像被造，因背逆神而墮落，以致罪與死臨到世人，並與神隔絕。 故人必須重生，只有接受耶穌基督為救主，信耶穌的流血代贖，才得蒙贖罪。人得 救是本乎恩，也因著人的信，不是靠人的行為。
7. 信教會為基督的身體，是聖靈的居所，是永生神的家，是基督聖潔蒙愛的新婦，由 重生得救的信徒所組成，以耶穌基督為元首，互相聯絡為肢體。教會的使命是向萬 民傳福音，領人歸主，並在真道上造就信徒。
KCCC Faith Statement
1. We believe the Bible in its entirety – the Old Testament’s thirty-nine books and the New Testament’s twenty-seven books – is the word of God, is God-breathed, is the foundation of the church and instructs believers in the principles for Christian faith and living.
2. We believe in the one and only true God and in the Trinity: God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, WHO and IS and IS TO COME, the God of creation, redemption, and judgment.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ is God’s one and only Son, who became flesh in a human body through the Virgin Mary and was conceived by the Holy Spirit. We believe that in order to take away that sin of the world, Jesus died on the cross as the sin offering so that whoever believes in Him shall be saved. We believe He rose from the dead on the third day, ascended to heaven, and now sits at the right hand of God as our mediator. We believe He will come again to establish God’s Kingdom on earth and He will judge the living and the dead.
4. We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Counselor who reveals and convicts us of our guilt in regard to sin, righteousness, and judgment. We believe the Holy Spirit teaches believers all truth, lives within them, gives them a new life, and guides them to follow God’s will so that they may live a holy and victorious life.
5. We believe that all men were created in God’s image. Because men disobeyed God, sin and death came into the world, and men became separated men from God. Therefore, to be reconciled with God, men need to be born again by the Holy Spirit through faith in Jesus Christ. To be born again, we believe that through accepting Jesus Christ as our personal savior, we shall be saved and our sin forgiven only through Christ’s blood as the atonement for sin. “For it is by grace we have been saved, through faith – this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God – not by works so that no one can boast “ (Ephesians 2:8-9).
6. We believe that at the second coming of Jesus Christ, the dead will be raised, their bodies will come to life and they will be judged by God according to what they have done.
7. We believe that the church is the body of Christ, the dwelling place of the Holy Spirit, the house of the eternal God, and the holy beloved bride of Jesus Christ. The church is formed by born-again believers who regard Christ as the head of the body and themselves as the members of the body. The mission of the church is to go and make disciples of all nations, to baptize them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, to bring men to Christ, and to teach and build up believers in the truth.